New Bar Menu
Now that patio season is back and in full swing, 30Boltwood has rejuvenated it’s bar menu. The menu is being served from 2:30pm to 10 pm each day which makes it a perfect place to grab a snack and cocktail after work, a dinner with some friends, or a pit stop on the way home from a night out!
Among the selections are some great pub classics (with a few twists, of course)….
- Market Salad: sherry vinaigrette, pickled shallot, Old Friends Farm greens
- Patio Burger: 8 oz. Boyden Farm Beef on house made potato roll, bacon, caramelized onion jam, Tarentaise cheese, spicy house made ketchup and french fries
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings: Sriracha, cilantro, hoisin, lime & yogurt dipping sauce
And some fresh ideas that might not be so common, but will definitely become your new favorites…
- Dos Tacos: braised pork, avocado, pickled jalapeno
- Frenchman’s Bay Mussels: bloody mary broth, thai chile, celery leaf
- Duck Confit Poutine: duck gravy, french fries, Maplebrook Farms cheddar curds, fried duck egg
You can enjoy each and every selection right outside on our patio, or in the bar – which ever you prefer that night! To view the complete menu in all it’s glory, visit our menu page, and click on Bar Menu. We can’t wait to hear your feedback, so come join us! We can’t wait to see you.