Thanksgiving at 30Boltwood
This year, start a new tradition and enjoy Thanksgiving at 30Boltwood.
Thursday November 28, 2013
BREAKFAST – 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
DINNER – 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Full à la carte breakfast
Join Executive Chef Dino Giordano for a special Thanksiving at 30Boltwood, presenting a seasonal twist to traditional Thanksgiving dishes.
- Delicious cauliflower & brown butter soup
- Roasted pear salad with cranberries, hazelnuts & great hill blue cheese
- Thanksgiving turkey roulade stuffed with swiss chard & roasted garlic
- Pan roasted cod with bacon, fennel, brussels sprouts & butternut squash
- Popular grilled hanger steak with smoked fingerling potatoes,cipollini onions & chimichurri
Dessert features a delicious apple tart tatin made with McIntosh apples and topped with house made walnut ice cream and caramel, a seasonal warm sweet potato pie with candied pecans & house made bourbon ice cream, and a decadent bittersweet chocolate pudding.
Adults $39 | Seniors $35 | Under 12 $24 | Under 6 Eat Free (plus tax & gratuity)
Call for reservations 413.835.2011